mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Oleg Turyanskiy…….one of russias finest, he is so good I wont bother you with more pics, go research him and drool,

11-1.jpg
9-1.jpg
8-2.jpg
7-3.jpg
6-3.jpg
5-3.jpg
14-1.jpg
13-1.jpg
1-4.jpg
2-4.jpg
3-3.jpg
7-3.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

There is some really sick artists coming out of Russia and Ukraine!

Dimitry Samohen
Den Yakovlev

Adler
Participant
@adler

I was booked with Oleg in 2011 but he cancelled due to visa problems getting to the states. He travels all over and does guest spots but I don’t think he’s returning to the U.S. any time soon.

Panter
Participant
@panter

That is spectacular work.

I think I’m quite lucky “getting into” tattoo’s a bit later in life (pushing 40 now) as I have plenty of canvas and a little bit more disposable cash.
I can see me travelling a fair bit on the future to get inked but there’s no rush, I’ve got the rest of my life

I’ll be keeping an eye out for this guy though 😎

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Panter;107954 wrote:
That is spectacular work.

I think I’m quite lucky “getting into” tattoo’s a bit later in life (pushing 40 now) as I have plenty of canvas and a little bit more disposable cash.
I can see me travelling a fair bit on the future to get inked but there’s no rush, I’ve got the rest of my life

I’ll be keeping an eye out for this guy though 😎

make a trip to croatia for dmitry!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;107930 wrote:
I was booked with Oleg in 2011 but he cancelled due to visa problems getting to the states. He travels all over and does guest spots but I don’t think he’s returning to the U.S. any time soon.

I recall you saying that. I’d be gutted. 🙁

Panter
Participant
@panter
yodaddynukka;107958 wrote:

*makes note* cheers for that 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

yeah, unfortunately I dont see Oleg traveling to the US….visa issues, easier for us to travel to him, hes been on the scene awhile now, but has rocked my socks since I saw his work for the first time, simply amazing…..and Peter is right, there are ALOT more amazing artists in Russia and Ukraine, I dont knwow hats in the water but these guys are razor sharp!

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Stunning!!!!! Wow!!!!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose
yodaddynukka;107958 wrote:

Hmmm Dimitry is going to Croatia?

Or are you talking about another artist?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.