KatieScarlett
Participant
@katiescarlett

people ask me all the time if i have any regrets and it always gets me thinking. part of me thinks yes sometimes. my first few tattoos were spur of the moment and not well thought out. i never thought i would get THIS into tattoos, so i wasn’t concerned about “wasting real estate”. now that i have gotten more into the art and expression of tatooing, i wish i had some of my prime real estate back. if i hadn’t gotten the obligatory tramp stamp, for example, there are so many more things i could do with my whole back. so in some ways, yes, i have regrets. not that i have them, but that i didn’t think them through. at the same time, i can say that i dont have any regrets. the bottom line is, every tattoo i have (whether it’s something i would ever consider getting now) represents me at a point in my life. even my “lame” tramp stamp. would i ever choose that now? no way. but that’s who i was at the time. not a tramp! (lol) but that’s where i was in my life that i felt it was the right decision at the time. i’ve never had a tattoo removed, but i have had a few cover-ups done, although. i dont think i would have anymore done.

make sense? does anyone else have regrets? would you / have you ever have anything removed?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

most people ask questions but then wont take advice, its human nature unfortunately

they get tattoos they are told they will regret, this probably doesnt apply in your case, but in many threads on here right now people jump on at 17 and start telling us all the crap they are going to get inked, and its pure shit that will get lasered later

I was instructed early on to hold onto my idea at least 6 months, if it was still worth inking to ink it,

I dont think this will ever change

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I regret my first tat for the same reason. It’s a small piece, but it limits what I can really get in that area now. I figure at least I learned after the first one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.