Mforero
@

i want to become a tattoo artist so bad! my plan of action is i’m currently enlisting in the military as active in the air force for four years. during this time i plan to receive my bachelors in Fine arts to perfect my drawing skill as much as possible, take classes in anatomy to learn where the nerves lay, etc. take the sanitation course given by the state, so take the courses on blood born pathogens and cross contamination prevention. also during this time purchase fake skin (pig skin, fruits, etc.) i will NOT practice on anyone till i am completely certified. once i’m done with my four years in the air force go reserve, and then i plan to attend a tattoo school, i know theres a lot of mixed feelings but i would like to do this to get a better understanding before i APPRENTICE for someone so no i will NOT skip that step. create a portfolio showing my numerous drawings, show my certifications and my diplomas to show my passion for art. am i missing anything, any tips? please reply thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.