McKenna10
Participant
@mckenna10

im looking to get a tattoo on my front torso of a roller coaster, but i wanna get it as in the idea of “life is roller coaster” so the tracks going up would be the good times in life and the drops in the tracks would be bad times in life, but i dont know how to make it look awesome and not just plain. any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Grizz Adams
Participant
@grizz-adams

go talk to a tattoo artist

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

as delightful as that remarkably unhelpful response was it doesnt help you much. When you say the front of your torso, where exactly do you mean? and also, is an actual roller coaster really the best way to represent this? i think it can have the potential to like either absolutely brilliant, positioning and artist dependant, or really dreadful, so firstly i would look and see what is online, try to find ideas from other things that may help mould your ideas and give you some more clues on elements you do and dont like, then when you have a better formed idea in mind and a style you like, look up a bunch of well known artists that work in that style and if you’re unsure if they’re good enough feel free to post their portfolio up here and people will give you their opinions. a few members will probably be able to point you in the right direction of someone for this job if you let us know where in the world you are and the style you are after. maybe post some examples so we can see what you’re aiming for?

i hope this was a bit more helpful 🙂

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Really? You want this? As a tattoo?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

no that’s ronan keating… NO-ONE wants THAT as a tattoo! lol

oh dear… wait for it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.