dreinva
Participant
@dreinva

For starters, I am not a graphic designer or artist. I’ve come to this forum to get assistance from those of you who enjoy doing this type of thing. I’m getting a tattoo this weekend, but need someone to draw it up for me. I tried using GIMP2.6 (which my friend suggested), but could not, for the life of me, figure out how to accomplish what I wanted. It may as well have been in Hebrew. I’m just not talented at all when it comes to this type of thing. I’m looking to get a tattoo of a triquetra using this verse (And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. I Cor 13:13). The verse itself will be in the form of the triquetra. I don’t know how to twist/turn/shape text into a desired shape. If any of you could help me with this, I’d GREATLY appreciate it. I’d like the font to be Lucinda Handwriting. And the image itself can be no smaller than 3″x3″ and no larger than 4″x4″ (though I’m sure the size can probably be scaled up or down when printing—so I’ve been told). Thank you in advance for all who decide to help me out. By the way, I don’t need the circle in the triquetra (just the triquetra itself). Feel free to email me your design at dreinva@yahoo.com

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. I Cor 13:13
And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. I Corinthians 13:13

(whichever length works best)
Lucinda Handwriting (if it’s no more work to switch fonts, I’d also like to see it in Minya Nouvelle)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.