Dzav316
Participant
@dzav316

Hello! I have some unfinished work from about 8 years ago, and I am finally ready to have it completed. Problem is, some where along the way, my flash was lost. Any help or information you may have, I would greatly appreciate.

The flash I am looking for is called Jason Norton set 95. It was previously available on a site by the name of eleeflash.com. It this time, the site has been taken down and I do not have any contact information.

Here is currently what I have done, I had planned to also cover my calf and lower thigh with art from this set. Thanks for your time!

9d003775.jpg
1819214e.jpg

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Where abouts are you?

Dzav316
Participant
@dzav316

Hi! Whoops, guess I should have added that to my information. Near Chicago, Il. USA. Thanks!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

lol, tbh hun, i wouldnt use any more wall flashes, i would think about how you would like it to continue, look up a banging artist in your area and let them take it somewhere better. maybe they could even fix up the old one? i have no idea what it is, sorry babe x

Dzav316
Participant
@dzav316

Thanks for your suggestion! I had a feeling that was most likely going to be my best option, I just had this image in my head for years now and was kind of set on it, wanting to match and whatnot. My artist also suggested the same, as you, and I trust her completely to do a great job with whatever we come up with.

But I did very much admire the art style of the creator of this certain flash set, a shame it’s so hard to find someone to give them credit. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.