rasslinerrday
@

Hey guys im thinking about getting my first tattoo in a month or so and i was wondering i have a basic idea of what i want it to look like but i was wondering if you guys have any ideas to make it a little cooler i want it to say bellator in something like blade 2 font and it would be vertical down my right tricep

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Visit a few Tattoo studios, you can do it online to start with. Once you have found one or two with work similar to what you are thinking of, go and pay them a visit, I would phone first. I don’t know the size or the complexity of your proposed tattoo, but if you have some money in your pocket that will be a deposit and will be most probably around $150, then you can put a deposit down and book in once you have found someone that does what you are looking for. Explain what you are after and expect to be challenged as in they will suggest something a little different back. This will go until you are both happy, as most tattooists are really proud of their work. They know what works and what doesn’t. With most tattooists they are booked out by at least a few weeks and some for years. I will be visiting my tattooist in 2 weeks for exactly the discussion you will be having. I will then be booked in for some time in mid March.

I hope this helps.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.