sanhghs
Participant
@sanhghs

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚
http://s1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj539/pugj408/
Had this tattoo done in October but the colour hasnt taken all over and its not symetrical ๐Ÿ™ so Im going to have get it redone (not in the same place). This was my 1st tattoo so I decided to go for something basic, that I could hopefully add to. I really dont want to go any bigger but was hoping to be able to add shading or detail if anyone has any suggestions or even tell me what can/cant be done to it I would be very grateful ๐Ÿ™‚ thank u

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome tot he forum and welcome to tattoo,

I would choose a much more proficient artist and get a more realistic butterfly,
a good artist can also touch this one up, get it looking more solid

who you get to do your work is very important, a decision that will effect you for the rest of your life

sanhghs
Participant
@sanhghs

Hi, thank you ๐Ÿ™‚ My friend had some work done there recently and it looked good, maybe he was just having a bad day :/ lol Im hoping that I can get it looking more realistic but as its black and quite thick I wanst sure how that could be done , especially as I dnt want it any bigger aswell. I guess Im just going to have to go to my local tattooist and see what he says ๐Ÿ™‚

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

that’s never a good thing, please dont just “go back to your local tattooist” because that’s what gets you in a pickle, they’ve already done a poor job once dont let them spoil it anymore, do some research on the best guys in your area (be willing to travel at least a couple of hours) and see someone who can do a competant cover/fix up job otherwise you’re just going to make a bad situation worse.

on a lighter note, welcome to the forum, hope you stick around and get a chance to see some really fab tattoos ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.