Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

Whats up guys? I need help looking for a style of catholic art? It’s kinda cartoonish, with a style! Iv seen it more then a few times,but I dont know if there’s a name for it?? I know this isn’t helpful but I’m sure some of you know what I’m talking about. Thanks for any help on what it’s called and where I could find it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Anything here look like it. amazing website

Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

Kinda like the pic on page 3, the last pic in the 2nd row.. But more like 1st pic on page 38.. And on page 55, last row 3rd pic.. Haaaaaa that’s alot, thanks. Is there a name for that style?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I think the pages are a bit different for everyone this is what I have for the 1st pic on page 38

I think this is a cool style

Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

Not sure if this pic works

cid:66A33D2F-DDCA-4367-B9A3-7047536FAC38/photo.JPG

Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

Ok found one… The 2nd pic in the 2nd row… From a old school graffiti artist from LA

http://www.google.com/search?q=asylm+graffiti+art&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&biw=320&bih=416

MissHong
@

Do you mean something like that?R005SP2.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

No two people see the same results on Google. You need to link to an actual picture so we can understand what you mean.

Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

Ok heres a link to the pic, sorry and thanks for the help

5575901663_955a7bcb12.jpg

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i may be wrong but there may not be a specific nme for that so i would just find some examples and take it to your artist and let them do their own interpretation 🙂 good luck x

Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

I’m still looking.. But it kinda reminds me of a Cubist style or Impressionist style. If that helps Jog some memories?!?!

whosyourdaddy
@
buttwheat;105118 wrote:
Anything here look like it. amazing website

TROLLLLLLL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

my friend got a really cool one ons is left forearm it was a Christ symbol with some beads around. it was some beautiful art.

Iwata Graffiti
Participant
@iwata-graffiti

Found out what it’s called “Byzantine” from the Byzantine Empire. It also looks very similar to Icon painting…. If this helps anyone else.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.