newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Sorry this is not a question, just a way to vent my excitement.
Finally booked in dates and times and deposit paid for my 5th piece. A Japanese tiger chest plate / half sleeve. The artist has long wait list so 1st session is Feb 2013! 2012 will be a long year!!!!!!!!!!!:)

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I don’t know if congratulations or commiserations are in order. I suggest you don’t hang around here tor the year or it’s going to be an even harder wait:D
I have a self imposed wait of another couple of months and I’m having trouble waiting (hot weather and fresh tattoos – yuk!), you are going to go nuts. At least if the saying “it’s worth the wait” holds true your going to end up with one amazing tattoo. Looking forward to seeing it – in a year and a bit.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the right artist is worth the wait and I am finding the best guys are booked way out,
congratulations for getting in the book, cant wait to see what your getting

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
mrchen;104895 wrote:
the right artist is worth the wait and I am finding the best guys are booked way out,
congratulations for getting in the book, cant wait to see what your getting

Ditto……

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Wow, how very exciting! 2013! That will be quite a wait, but super sweet when that day finally comes! Congrats! 🙂

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

congrats – who’s the artist?

newdragon
Participant
@newdragon

Thanks everyone. Artist is Adam Kitamoto from Ten Ten tattoo in Melbourne.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

congratulations! cant wait to see how it turns out, the next 13 months will be torture lol x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.