Amok
Participant
@amok
hamsternuts;105000 wrote:
I’m the same mate, can’t imagine why my wonderful girl’s with an arsehole like me

She knows you’ll beat her if she leaves.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;105038 wrote:

Haha, i actually laughed to myself reading this.

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts
Amok;105038 wrote:

it would be funny if it wasn’t true

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL. Wardy’s so puny that he couldn’t beat a pillow to submission, let alone a woman ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;105087 wrote:
LOL. Wardy’s so puny that he couldn’t beat a pillow to submission, let alone a woman ๐Ÿ™‚

Im not big but i wouldn’t say im small haha ๐Ÿ˜€ im 6ft and 11 1/2 stone. She is 5ft2 and weigh’s 8 stone and yes she beats me. We play fight a lot and i just get battered haha.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Never said you were small.. I said you were puny. 73kg is barely big enough to be fully grown. It’s not surprising that your girl can kick your ass ๐Ÿ˜€

My ex was very similar (5’1″ and 8 stone) and she could kick my ass quite thoroughly… and I’m 13 1/2 stone ๐Ÿ˜€

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think 70-80kg is normal/healthy for someone about 6 foot tall. The exceptions would be those who have bulked up and fat people, both of which are now the rule rather than the exception.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, BMI would suggest that anything between 60 and 79kg are healthy, but I’d definitely not agree that a 60kg guy is healthy ๐Ÿ™‚

You’re right, obviously, that he’s more or less a good weight for his height, but that point is obviously counter-productive to my jabs, so I naturally reject your reality and substitute my own! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Amok
Participant
@amok

Oh if that’s the case you are spot on and I stand corrected.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I can tell you all i am not healthy i eat nothing but shit and never excersise and drink almost every night.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.