xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

Any decent shops in Guangzhou? Here for a few weeks and wanted to get something added to my collection. 😀

Appreciate your help!

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

my geography is terrible! i have no idea what you just said! lol is that like a country?! lol sorry i cant be more helpful but you could be at the north pole right now for all i know! lol x

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

wow, so close to hong kong and your not too far from taiwan

I have always wanted to see cheng at brave tattoo in taiwan, one of the best realism tattoo artists in the world,

not sure about guangzhou, have you tried some asking some locals?

found a old thread that said bokang beauty salon, owner dina, 97 luijing rd speaks english and has good artist

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
mrchen;104662 wrote:
wow, so close to hong kong and your not too far from taiwan

I have always wanted to see cheng at brave tattoo in taiwan, one of the best realism tattoo artists in the world,

not sure about guangzhou, have you tried some asking some locals?

found a old thread that said bokang beauty salon, owner dina, 97 luijing rd speaks english and has good artist

thanks mrchen! locals are useless as they have very poor english! even the expat community here is not of help 😀 i’ll check-out this bokang one…

and i’ll reserve taiwan and hk ‘coz i’m going back there soon! thanks!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I would crap my britches to be able to get tattooed by Cheng Shiyong at Brave Tattoo, I have seen his work at conventions and in print and it is remarkable!

Dont forget there are several shops at the hong kong market building, shops on second and third floor, 3rd floor is recommended

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.