Griffz
Participant
@griffz

Hi i got this tattoo in bali for the hell of it, now i dont like it and id like to get it covered up with something but im not sure what, its either that or i will get more added to it im just not sure and need ideas thanx.

fishtat.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I actually like it, it’s a shame you want to cover it. Personally i don’t think your going to cover that if you really don’t like it i would recommend going to some laser sessions so your options of a cover up are not limited.

Griffz
Participant
@griffz

hmm, its just at the time i got the tattoo i got really sick the next day and couldnt take care of it for atleast 1 week i didnt apply cream, i might just get a touch up and i will probably get more added to it, do you have any suggestions?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

that is a VERY large piece with some really awkward parts to cover so i agree with wardy that you would probably need a number of laser sessions on it first, either to remove it completely or to fade the main parts of it enough to be able to work something over it. given the size, you could always add some colourm, have a touch up and add some other marine life and make a sort of, half back piece i think those are the 2 main options with something like that. good luck and let us know what you decide 🙂 x

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I’m with Wardy, add to it

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

too big to cover, too big you would go braoke lasering that one, I would include it in a plan for a whole back piece, Id color it, I think it would look pretty good

Griffz
Participant
@griffz

thanx guys, i might turn it into a back peice just not sure what to get

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

well given that your starting piece is a ratherflamboyant tropical/marine fish i would continue with that as your theme 😉 x

Panter
Participant
@panter

I like it too.

I don’t know if it can be coloured, but if it can, seems a shame not to as Betta’s are so vivid.
I’d go for another one, flaring and displaying to your first one to start building a full back piece, but then, I like fish 😀

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

fish are awesome, who wouldnt like fish? you could put some anemone’s or an octopus, starfish, allsorts your not limited! 😀

Griffz
Participant
@griffz

Thanx for the ideas looking into it now 🙂
just got to find that perfect setting!

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

i like it mate, i think a back full of different marine creatures would be cool, try to get a seahorse in there they’re nice

Panter
Participant
@panter

Don’t forget that your fish is a freshwater one, not that it wouldn’t look cool with marine stuff around it but IMO it would look weird if you tried to integrate it into a marine setting.

*from a nerdy fish geek* 😉

Amok
Participant
@amok

I like it how it is. Coloring is a good idea as mentioned but I’d be happy with that.

Joink
Participant
@joink

Ya that will be a bitch to cover up. Not impossible, but not a fun job..If you’re dead set on covering it I would do laser sessions first….However, instead of covering it why not just add to it? Do a full back piece with it included and it’ll look dope. I actually like the tattoo also.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.