Strago
Participant
@strago

Hey,
I want to make tattoo about Success is doing and not wishing Mybe you can help me with some ideas what to put in this tattoo, because i dont want just a text tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum. I can’t think of anything at the moment but i will have a think and type something in this thread when i do .

Strago
Participant
@strago

OK Thank you

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

cant really help with the symbolism, its quite a hard thing to try to draw out really but welcome to the forum in the meantime, hopefully someone here will be able to be of more use to you! do you have any tattoos already? x

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

That’s a tough one because success means something different to each individual. I would think about what success means to you ~ what is it you are successful at, what have you worked hard at achieving and go from there. Perhaps you can draw from your own personal experience and put your idea down in symbols that represent this concept to you personally.

Or, you could just go with a simple success tattoo and use some standard success symbols that you can find all over the Internet. There are tons of symbols from different cultures that represent success. Hard to find something that denotes doing and not wishing exactly, but there are plenty of symbols that represent success if you think that might work for you.

I’m sure there will be several people on this forum who will have some excellent ideas for you to think about. There are a lot of very clever thinkers here. I’m kind of at a loss on this one. Sorry. 🙂

Strago
Participant
@strago

yes I have 2 tattoos already.

But this tattoo i want to make with idea that you need to work hard to achieve something in yor life and if you won’t do anything than you won’t be succesful in life. Something like that

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

we understand what your trying to say, its just that if you dont want a text tattoo then finding something to symbolise that is quite difficult. maybe you should just get the text and put but embellished hammers or something around it depicting manual labour? sorry we cant be of more help x

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.