syc06669
Participant
@syc06669

I want to get my wedding ring tattooed on since it is a nice tribal ring but i feel like some shops are trying to rip me off so im just wondering what everyone thinks would be a fair price for this kind of tattoo, thanks

bluey
Participant
@bluey

This is like asking how much a car costs. It depends on the country / Area you live in and the complexity of the design (presumably fairly small and basic). If a number of shops (which your post infers) are about the same price that is how much it’s going to cost.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

We don’t tattoo rings on people at our shop. They are a huge pain to do and they always fade. That’s why they are expensive at most shops. I would be wary of someone that would do it cheap.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

How much is a ton of beef? -.-

It’s pretty obvious different area’s and country’s charge different. Go in a shop and ask.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

Always pay the best price that you can afford for a tattoo

Shopping for the lowest price is a false economy

That said like someone else mentioned most reputable shops won’t do it – or they will do it warning you that it will fade (same thing with foot tattoos)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

This actually raises an interesting question. How quickly and how much do ring tattoos fade? I mean, you get married and you get divorced and then you’re stuck with a ring tattoo which is rather difficult to turn into anything other than another ring tattoo. But if it fades enough, does it actually disappear?

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

It’ll fade to almost nothing on the palm side of the finger in a matter of a couple years. The top should stay pretty solid for a long time.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Hmm…. I see. So it’s going to look like shit in no time flat, unless it’s VERY plainly done, and a design that can be very easily retouched once a year or so.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i dont understand why you would get a big blurry/fading black mark on your ring finger when you could wear some lovely diamonds?! lol i know which one i got 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.