akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

๐Ÿ˜€ well im new here lol. but im by far new to the tattoo and peircing world. i am wanting to get a new tattoo but im not sure how i want it to look. here is what im looking for. i want an autsim awareness and gay and lesbian awareness tattoo all in one tattoo. but im nut sure how to do it. so any help with drawing or pics would be greatly appreciated. i hope to hear alot of great ideas from everyone.
im wanting this tattoo because i have a son who is autistic and i also have family who is gay and lesbian and i myself am bi sexual. ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

awarenessmagnet.1.jpg

+

=

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

thanks but i already know what the two ribbons look like im trying to get some ideas of how to combine the two to make one tattoo.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

What if you did half the ribbon in rainbow stripes and half the ribbon in puzzle pieces? Would that look too busy or confusing? Or, could you do the ribbon with the puzzle pieces but use rainbow colors instead?

Have you run the idea by your artist yet to see what they think? These folks are pretty creative, might be able to come up with something you never thought of…

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

no i haven run it by my artist yet but i plan to next week. i just wanted to see what other ideas were out there. ๐Ÿ™‚ i hadnt thought about the half and half ribbon not a bad idea. but i am going to draw it up first to see if its to busy or not lol

Panter
Participant
@panter

What about having the two interlocked?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s not as easy as one might think to blend the two.

Perhaps you can just have the rainbow puzzled? It would be rather difficult to do, but you take a rainbow banner and you add on the puzzle bits. Then you scramble the bits on part of the banner, or even remove some of the bits altogether, showing that the Rainbow banner is in pieces, but is being put together whole.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200
ArniVidar;104454 wrote:
It’s not as easy as one might think to blend the two.

Perhaps you can just have the rainbow puzzled? It would be rather difficult to do, but you take a rainbow banner and you add on the puzzle bits. Then you scramble the bits on part of the banner, or even remove some of the bits altogether, showing that the Rainbow banner is in pieces, but is being put together whole.

i like that idea! if you got a really good artist that could look amazing!

akasha bloodlust
Participant
@akasha-bloodlust

thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ if any one could do a rough drawling for me that would be great. so i can have a better idea of what your saying. ๐Ÿ™‚

hamsternuts
Participant
@hamsternuts

can’t help thinking it’s going to be too tricky to mix the two, and thus may be a compromise

i just see an excuse for 2 tats instead of one

win win!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.