Proper J
Participant
@proper-j

Proper Television is looking for women with EXTREME styles to participate in a new MAKEOVER series to air on a major Canadian network.

If you are a fun and exciting woman between the ages of 25 and 55, and proud of your stand-out style, we’d love to hear from you!

If selected, you will receive a $1000 honorarium, plus $2000 in fashion, expert styling products and advice.

Please message jesse@propertelevision.com for further details.

Thanks for your interest!

Proper J

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

Forgive my skepticism, but it seems to me that most of these so-called “makeover” shows are all about destroying the “extreme” in the subjects in question, and trying to make them more or less conventional. *IF* this is what this is about – its both unethical and cruel. On the other hand, if its about working with what the desired gals already have – and their personalities – it could be a VERY good thing!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Zorba;104014 wrote:
Forgive my skepticism, but it seems to me that most of these so-called “makeover” shows are all about destroying the “extreme” in the subjects in question, and trying to make them more or less conventional. *IF* this is what this is about – its both unethical and cruel.

Good grief. PLEASE, educate yourself on the meaning of ethics. Simply because you disagree with something does not make it “unethical.” It’s unfathomable how anyone with any sense whatsoever could consider a makeover an issue relevant to one’s character.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

This is what my tribal was tattoo’d for!

Pick me.

Oh and what Defiance said.

Amok
Participant
@amok
Proper J;103972 wrote:
If you are a fun and exciting woman between the ages of 25 and 55, and proud of your stand-out style, we’d love to hear from you!
Wardy;104034 wrote:
This is what my tribal was tattoo’d for!

Pick me.

l o l friend, lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Proper J;103972 wrote:
WANTED: Tattoo Chicks in Toronto, Canada for sex

Yeah me to but in Seattle

Proper J
Participant
@proper-j

Thank you for the responses everyone, we’re getting some really great candidates here.

Keep them coming, we have 8 spots to cast for!

Zorba
Participant
@zorba
D3FiANC3;104021 wrote:
Good grief. PLEASE, educate yourself on the meaning of ethics. Simply because you disagree with something does not make it “unethical.” It’s unfathomable how anyone with any sense whatsoever could consider a makeover an issue relevant to one’s character.

Will you PLEASE just dry up and blow away…

People like you, SHOVING things down other people’s throats, is largely why the world is as bad as it is today. Business owner indeed!

I’ve seen a number of these “makeover” shows where the subject/victim is NOT happy with what’s going on – a long haired man crying because his beautiful hair was being cut, etc. He was there because his so-called ‘peers’ basically made him. Blah, blah. I’m not saying this particular situation/show is such, but I’m asking the question. I haven’t seen an answer yet either.

This is the LAST time I’m rising to your bait – for the first time in my entire long history of internet forums, I’m off to see if this one happens to have an ‘ignore’ feature. If it does, you’re on it!

GO AWAY.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

you actually had responses? lol my first question would be what makes you think we’re extreme girls just because we have some tattoos? lol

Proper J
Participant
@proper-j
kittykat200;104102 wrote:
you actually had responses? lol my first question would be what makes you think we’re extreme girls just because we have some tattoos? lol

I’m not sure I ever said I expected to find extreme people here, but sorry if I offended. I myself have a number of tattoos, and consider myself to be decidedly non-extreme.

I am, however, looking for women with extreme STYLES, and I thought a website full of tattoo enthusiasts might yield such a demographic.

Thanks for your responses guys!

Tattooos
Participant
@tattooos

Can you please share more details about this events and what is the date of celebration. I wanted to participate because I am a professional tattoo artists with good experience.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.