theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

Altough im 17 at the moment i want to book up my tattoo appointment for when im 18 so i will definitely get the date i want. Because i’ll be 17 at the time of the booking will this be a problem? Thanks in advance! 🙂

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

i know that the shops local to me, if you call to make an appointment they just take the appointment, they check id etc when you turn up for the appointment, so if you make the appointment by phone there would be no point in them asking you if you’re 18 nbecuase there would be nothing to stop you lying so it shouldnt be a problem. Just be certain (being that you are 17) that whatever subject and artist you chose are the best you can get, you wont regret being picky :)if anything i will always advocate waiting until you have a bit more life experience butif you have your heart set on something then go for it 🙂 good luck x

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
kittykat200;103049 wrote:
Just be certain (being that you are 17) that whatever subject and artist you chose are the best you can get, you wont regret being picky :)if anything i will always advocate waiting until you have a bit more life experience butif you have your heart set on something then go for it 🙂 good luck x

This^^

….

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos

I would imagine most places wouldnt have a problem with this, especially if you show this kinda forethought and sincerity. I just know most places in the US are unable to tattoo you under 18 by state law.

theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

Thanks guys they were fine with it got my consultation booked and they will have a design drawn up! Excited to see it! 🙂

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

may i ask what you’re planning to get? x

theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

Basically an old school style sleeve. I took in some pictures of things i would like included in it. Skull being the main image, roses, flaming sacred heart, and a old style microphone. I said i was open about the placement and just wanted the artist to do there own thing. 🙂 Excited to see it!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
theoutlaw;103292 wrote:
Basically an old school style sleeve. I took in some pictures of things i would like included in it. Skull being the main image, roses, flaming sacred heart, and a old style microphone. I said i was open about the placement and just wanted the artist to do there own thing. 🙂 Excited to see it!

Nice sounds cool. Not the typical first tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Make sure you post us some pictures when it’s done.

theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

This is the design its probably going to amount to about a half sleeve maybe just over.

theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

This is going on the inside of my forearm!

Adler
Participant
@adler

That looks cool, I love the old school style. Who’s the artist?

bluey
Participant
@bluey

What’s the date when this will be on your arm, or at least the outline? How long is your first session booked for?
Can’t wait to start seeing the photos.

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

the design looks awesome, looks like you found a good artist for your first tattoo

theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw
Adler;104779 wrote:
That looks cool, I love the old school style. Who’s the artist?

Nick Baldwin at Gung Ho!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.