tobiazz
Participant
@tobiazz

Hi guys

Im all new to the world of tattoos, but i want to get one done as a tribute to my little sister.

The thing is that i have no ideer if the design will work as a tattoo, its my granddad who made the design and, he needs to know if somthing have to change i the design?
Here it is:

anker912cm.png

Its going to be ~ 10-15cm tall on my back..

Cheeres Tobias

Sorry for bad spelling, im from Denmark, so its my secound languish 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

your best bet is always to go visit the artist whom you choose to do the piece……..they know what works, they can sit down with you and work through any changes that need to be made

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Same as what mrchen said.

Funk
Participant
@funk

I think it should, and it looks pretty nice. Be sure to post back if you have it done…

tobiazz
Participant
@tobiazz

Okay, as i do not jet know who will be doing it, i would just like to know what someone whit more wxperience in tattoo would say to it 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
tobiazz;102285 wrote:
Okay, as i do not jet know who will be doing it, i would just like to know what someone whit more wxperience in tattoo would say to it 🙂

It’s no good waiting someone with a bit of experience mate, go to a tattoo artist and you will know for sure whether it is possible or not because it is he’s job instead of us guessing whether its possible. 🙂

Talisman
Participant
@talisman

It will ultimately depend on the artists skill as these gentlemen have mentioned, depending on how big or small you want it to be.
If the design were the size of your hand, the lettering would give most artiists a challenge or one big headache.
Make sure its big enough for the artist to justify it.

and hey guys I’m back

Dasch-attack
Participant
@dasch-attack

looks like a cool design!! Im not an expert on tattoos but If I were you I would find a good artist and see if they could draw it out and put some of their artistic ability into it. Im sure they can make that work for a tattoo though..

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I don’t see why that shouldn’t work, but personally I’m not liking the proportions for the Thor’s hammer. Not trying to diss your grandads design, but it looks much more like an anchor than a hammer.

Traditionally, Thor’s hammer has this shape:
thor_hammer.jpg

MississippiTattoos
Participant
@mississippitattoos

yeah, I definitely thought anchor and not thors hammer when I saw this

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.