PerfectlyFlawed
@

Hello. I have “Someday…” tattooed on the inside of my wrist. I got it years ago after many bad relationships. The tattoo was to symbolize that someday I would find the right person. Well, I’ve been with my, now fiance, for over 4 years and decided to get something added to it to symbolize I found the right person. My tattoo artist suggested getting “has come…” tattooed under it. I liked this idea and he did it for me. Well…the “has come…” didn’t turn out so well. The font is thicker, the dots are blurred together and there is a blue haze around the words. My tattoo artist feels terrible and said he’d do anything to help me fix it and turn it into something I love (because I’m really not happy with it, I’ve been covering my wrist most of the time). I just don’t know what to do with it. I guess I’m looking for advice, cover up ideas, or any other ideas people can come up with. Thanks for your time, I really appreciate it!

111911160728.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I think the only thing you can do is to laser that thing away and get a new (and good) one in it’s stead. Anything you add to that mess is going to make it look ten times worse.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum.
The blue gaze around the tattoo from what i see look’s like bruising and the first problem was not the font being thicker it was that the tattoo artist you are using can not even keep a straight line as the last word is curving down word’s. I suggest finding a new artist to do a decent cover up for you, You are limited to what cover ups you can have though because your tattoo is in black you might need to get some lazer sessions.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

The haze might be bruising, but it’s more likely multiple blowouts. Get it lasered as Arni said and find a new artist.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
PerfectlyFlawed;101459 wrote:
My tattoo artist feels terrible and said he’d do anything to help me fix it

He should give you back your money back to put toward your lasering. DO NOT let this guy tattoo you again. he shouldn’t be tattooing anyone.

Panter
Participant
@panter

As per the above, he hasn’t even managed to spell it properly

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

yea what everyone said above…

and stop calling the person your ‘tattoo artist’, he is nowhere close to an artist based on the work he’s done

Amok
Participant
@amok
xanderx;101479 wrote:
yea what everyone said above…

and stop calling the person your ‘tattoo artist’, he is nowhere close to an artist based on the work he’s done

how about “butcher” ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.