cemk_
Participant
@cemk_

Still couldnt decide what to do with these f*cking seagulls. Someone gotta help me its 8×10 and I want rather an abstract tattoo to cover it. Got any design ideas? Please just post something that can cover this:o

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/img3671r.jpg/

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

img3671r.jpg

This can be covered by many different things. You need to find a subject matter that you like and find great coverup artist in your area to discuss your ideas with. Maybe that is something we can help you with is finding the right artist. If you are asking strangers to give you ideas you will get stuff like cover that with a metric conversion table.;)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Wasn’t it only recently you showed us this tattoo when you just got it done saying how pleased you was of it, Or am i thinking of somebody else?

cemk_
Participant
@cemk_

I got that tattoo like 4 years ago so definitely you have confused me with someone else

Panter
Participant
@panter

It’s a fairly impossible thing to answer to be honest, only you know what you like.
Your best bet is to spend as long as it takes googling abstract images until you have an idea of what you want. Then, take your reference material to a GOOD cover-up artist and ask what can be done.

Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.