kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Found a bit of time finally to go and get my swallows this morning, after 2 hours they look amazing, both black and grey on darker than the other (one boy and one girl) on my hip bones. So pleased with the result and as soon as i can find my camera lead i will post pics ๐Ÿ˜€

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing the pics. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Congrats on the new ink. Looking foreword to seeing the pictures.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Wow those are great

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Can we suggest that anyone posting about their great new tattoo WITHOUT posting at least one pic of said tattoo should be banned?

Panter
Participant
@panter
JENerationX;101342 wrote:
Can we suggest that anyone posting about their great new tattoo WITHOUT posting at least one pic of said tattoo should be banned?

Or dipped in treacle and tossed into a pit full of honey badgers. Either will work for me

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Panter;101350 wrote:
Or dipped in treacle and tossed into a pit full of honey badgers. Either will work for me

Or inject acid in to there veins.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
JENerationX;101342 wrote:
Panter;101350 wrote:
Wardy;101361 wrote:
Or inject acid in to there veins.

All are great ideas, but… and I’m just thinking out loud here… we could just ask nicely if they post a pic when they get a chance? I mean, I’m all for death and dismemberment, but since it is the holiday season, maybe give a pass this once? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Panter
Participant
@panter
Briscogun;101386 wrote:
All are great ideas, but… and I’m just thinking out loud here… we could just ask nicely if they post a pic when they get a chance? I mean, I’m all for death and dismemberment, but since it is the holiday season, maybe give a pass this once? ๐Ÿ˜‰

*strokes chin* hmmm, dunno, sounds like crazy talk to me but, if you think its worth a go…

Panter
Participant
@panter

Any chance of a picture kittykat? If at all convenient of course

*hugs*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.