mleadley
Participant
@mleadley

Anyone got any links to organic biomech ideas.
Im looking for a design that shows the muscles under the skin as if its been peeled away but i want the moving parts aswel, ive tried google but theres not much that takes my liking.

Any Ideas??

Thanks

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun

Best bet is to find a good bio-mech artist in your area if you can and ask them. Talk over your ideas, give them some sample pics maybe, and have them draw something up for you. You’ll have to put down a deposit for the artwork to be done, but it’ll go towards your cost of the tattoo. Bio-mech is a very specific style, and you’re going to want to find someone who knows what they are doing. Where do you live? Maybe someone here can give you a reference?

Sounds like a great idea, though. Let us know what happens.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Briscogun;100902 wrote:
Best bet is to find a good bio-mech artist in your area if you can and ask them. Talk over your ideas, give them some sample pics maybe, and have them draw something up for you. You’ll have to put down a deposit for the artwork to be done, but it’ll go towards your cost of the tattoo. Bio-mech is a very specific style, and you’re going to want to find someone who knows what they are doing. Where do you live? Maybe someone here can give you a reference?

Sounds like a great idea, though. Let us know what happens.

This ^^^^^

mleadley
Participant
@mleadley

I’m located near Exeter, UK, anyone know of anyone good around here? Cheers

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Organic as in no pesticides kind of crap?

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

How is he supposed to take samples if he can’t find any???

http://www.nickbaxter.com/tattoos/ browse through his tattoo portfolio, he does organic biomech.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.