ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

Damn it, i got one tattoo on my calf. It’s 3 weeks old now and the first 1,5 week i kept looking at thinking “wow, this looks awesome’ and now im looking at it thinking ” what can i add to this” Currently i don’t got any ideas for new pieces (let alone the money) but i’m hooked for life. A well, better embrace this new addiction:D

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I feel your pain, I cannot stop……………..I have so many ideas but I am running out of ink, plan wisely

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

one day i will beat you in hours of going under the needle! the only thing is i need the money to do so:D
well im only 18 yet so i got allot of time left to think what i want next but several times during the day when im not busy doing something my mind just goes into ‘what to get next’ modus and i can’t break free from it:d i love it though

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I feel your pain. I got my 1st last October, my 2nd six months later, my 3rd is booked for March, and my 4th is booked for August. My 4th may actually become my fifth because I am considering getting another one between March and August. The guy only has a 3-month wait so I have to time to think about it. 🙂

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

Good luck with that!
I’m really looking into the oldschool style now since it’s starting to grow on me a lot. If by any chance someone knows a dutch (or belgium or from the western part of germany) artist that specializes in oldschool please tell me;)

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I hope all of you out ink me!

I really enjoy good ink whether its mine or yours, the strides this artform is making are amazing.
I can never wait to see whats next

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren

Tell me about it as soon as ive nearly finished one piece im already thinking of the next, in fact I have pretty much got nearly all my body planned out. Its just money or rather lack of it, so when not getting tattooed I spend the rest of my time saving for the next.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I guess when I get all filled up I will start recoloring the oldest stuff

DragonSiren
Participant
@dragonsiren
mrchen;100750 wrote:
I guess when I get all filled up I will start recoloring the oldest stuff

Sounds like a good plan!! 😀

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

a picture a friend of mine shared on facebook today got me thinking ” this should be an epic tattoo” it’s R2D2 (the small droid from starwars for all you none geeky people on here) with a parrot on his shoulder, a pirate hat on and a wooden leg with underneath the text arr2-d2. Made me laugh so hard

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;100739 wrote:
I hope all of you out ink me!

I really enjoy good ink whether its mine or yours, the strides this artform is making are amazing.
I can never wait to see whats next

I will out ink you. Whether it will be better than your’s is another thing but i think i will be more covered not sure though because i don’t know how far your going with it. Im planning around 95% coverage the 5% left being my feet and face and my cock area. Everything else will be tattooed.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I cannot ink my neck and hands which greatly dissapoints me, those areas look so good once your fully sleeved and all. Ive got to keep my job and be able to suit up and hide the ink. I probably wont tattoo my feet, always been a waste to me. My fun stick and balls will be left as God made them, perfect………. Everything else gets ink,

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
mrchen;100805 wrote:
I cannot ink my neck and hands which greatly dissapoints me, those areas look so good once your fully sleeved and all. Ive got to keep my job and be able to suit up and hide the ink. I probably wont tattoo my feet, always been a waste to me. My fun stick and balls will be left as God made them, perfect………. Everything else gets ink,

You could always do it when you retire dude. Never say never!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.