Busa Boi
Participant
    @busa-boi

I agree. I just joined about ten minutes ago and I’m posting lol. Thats the whole point of a forum. Im a moderator on another forum and cant stand when others just lurk. Why join a forum if your going to just lurk. Makes no sense. Get involved with the community. You meet some pretty cool people.

EVOLUTIONDYNAMICS
KevinD Tuned
————————–
Busa Boi
SSG
US ARMY
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
Busa Boi;100587 wrote:
I agree. I just joined about ten minutes ago and I’m posting lol. Thats the whole point of a forum. Im a moderator on another forum and cant stand when others just lurk. Why join a forum if your going to just lurk. Makes no sense. Get involved with the community. You meet some pretty cool people.

They might not want to get involved with a certain discussion or not know anything about what the certain thread is asking advice in.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
hamsternuts
Participant
    @hamsternuts

i like rolling my sleeves up and getting stuck in, but if someone just wants to read and not post, that’s their choice.

I’m hamsternuts, a bodybuilding sex-mad pervert, who isn’t allowed near schools, retirement homes, petting zoos, farms, or morgues

“Cultivating whatever gave pleasure to my senses was always the chief business of my life; I never found any occupation more important. Feeling that I was born for the sex opposite of mine, I have always loved it and done all that I could to make myself loved by it.” Giacomo Casanova
Knitrocks
Participant
    @knitrocks
buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat
hamsternuts;100594 wrote:
I’m a sex-mad pervert, who isn’t allowed near schools, retirement homes, petting zoos, farms, or morgues

You to?

DragonSiren
Participant
    @dragonsiren

Wasen’t quite sure what to say really on some comments, although loving the bitching at scratchers!

hamsternuts
Participant
    @hamsternuts
buttwheat;100618 wrote:
You to?

789?

i don’t follow you old bean

“Cultivating whatever gave pleasure to my senses was always the chief business of my life; I never found any occupation more important. Feeling that I was born for the sex opposite of mine, I have always loved it and done all that I could to make myself loved by it.” Giacomo Casanova
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy
hamsternuts;100638 wrote:
789?

i don’t follow you old bean

The smallest amount of writing in a thread you can do is 10 letters long.

We do the numbers to make up for the minimum amount of letters we need for posting.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
hamsternuts
Participant
    @hamsternuts