Peter aurisch, his tattoos are something different

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

Don Ed Hardy

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Tough one, so many great artists. Perhaps Oleg Turyanskiy and something wildlife-related.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Full sleeve of horror by Someone like Cecil Porter he is good enough for me.

Starring (Freddie Crugor, Hannibal Lector, A human Centipede.

Or any amazing portrait artist and get my full back piece dedicated to “The Good the bad & the ugly”

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom

Ed Hardy. Something like the panther head.
edhardy-pics1.jpg

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
Aussie Tom;99818 wrote:
Ed Hardy. Something like the panther head.

Hahaha. I was thinking panther head also.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I would go to Pavel Angel

I would get something like this

x_4e440fa4.jpg

Adler
Participant
@adler
D3FiANC3;99806 wrote:
Tough one, so many great artists. Perhaps Oleg Turyanskiy and something wildlife-related.

I had an appt. with Oleg set for last month at Off the Map but he cancelled due to visa problems and getting to the U.S. I was going to get a great horned owl which he was excited about doing, I love his wildlife and everything else he does. I would love a wildlife piece by Renshaw, too.
I’m focusing on more and more traditional stuff right now and just got something traditional so if not Oleg or Renshaw I would love the Ed Hardy choice or maybe someone like Chad Koeplinger, Steve Byrne, Valerie Vargas or Stewart Robson, etc. There’s too many to name.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Adler;99834 wrote:
I had an appt. with Oleg set for last month at Off the Map but he cancelled due to visa problems and getting to the U.S. I was going to get a great horned owl which he was excited about doing, I love his wildlife and everything else he does. I would love a wildlife piece by Renshaw, too.

ah that sucks. 🙁 I didn’t even know if he was going to be at OTM. Renshaw is definitely on my short list also, although my short list isn’t all that short. 😮 Off the top of my head, Luca Natalini and Terry Ribera are two more that are at the top of my list.

Aussie Tom
Participant
@aussie-tom
arnoldsantos1;99821 wrote:
Hahaha. I was thinking panther head also.

It’s just such a tough tattoo 😎

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

definitely a piece by Jeff Gogue

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
ChrisvK;99843 wrote:
definitely a piece by Jeff Gogue

I’m with you there. It seems like I would have a tough time choosing just one.

SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417

I want a portrait of my grandfather, my father, myself, and my son on my back. I would choose Steve Soto, his portrait work is amazing. Second would be…dont laugh, Kat Von D. Say what you want about her, but she is a great artist. Even before TV…

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

shige, gogue, jesse smith, realistic trash polka, robert hernandez, dmitry samohin. what would i get? whatever the fuck they want to do!

ps- already have stuff lined up with shige and hernandez. weeeeee.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.