mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

do you know Davee…………he hit the tattoo world hard with his comic styled super color packed work about 6 years ago, started winning shows all over eurpoe, he was based at Kult Tattoo in Krakow Poland when I got some ink from him…………..I never get over how cool his style is, this shit looks great from 30 feet away and will last forever, he has a skilled hand and packs that shit in DEEP……….he is working in Germany now, keep an eye out for him in the magazines………he is a real trip, fun to work with

DaveeBlowsA.jpg

DaveeBlowsB.jpg

SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417

I love the style. And colorful!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I thought it looked good. I wouldn’t say it blows. Or is that like when it’s bad or sick?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s the first time I’ve ever seen “X blows” used as a positive statement. It has always meant something negative before.

(And before anyone goes there, Blow on one hand, and when a certain party blows another party, are not applicable here! ;))

Amok
Participant
@amok

His sleeves are a bit too colorful for me but my god do they look great on a nice looking woman!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

a few more………….this simple style is alot smarter thanyou think, it is really bold, hits the eyes hard on the street, the color is packed like no piece you have ever gotten and this stuff will last forever………not so simple after all
tumblr_lit79qmtJV1qbbuybo1_500.jpg
davee.jpg
CHEST_5.jpg
tuttifrutti.jpg

this style doesnt look bad on anyone, not even me!

Funk
Participant
@funk

Oh wow…. That’s awesome. I’d love to get some work done by him.

That color is fucking amazing… So vibrant.

And +1 on the whole blows thing…. Ahaha.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

great quality but i’m personally not liking the style… too colorful, almost printed-fabric-like… just me 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

just laying something different on ya…………there are alot of beginers on this fourm, they may not read or travel as much as I do, I want them to be exposed to the worlds best tattoo artists, they need to see what can be done, in any style……….I also want them to know they can book these guys……I did!…..Ive got a Daveee tattoo and hell yes its been in the magazines, and hell yes yours would too,
I will add more and more artists as the weeks go by

but I think alot of people think they cant have the best……….thats wrong, you can

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

and one more thought…………..if you can get the very best like I said…….why wouldnt you?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

you still havent actually explained the use of the word “blows” lol i clicked the thread, expecting to find a bunch of pics from some guy called dave who cant spell his own name and instead am hit with rave reviews of a top artist lol now my brain hurts… (apparently a side effect of being a blonde lol)

ArniVidar
@arnividar
kittykat200;102760 wrote:
you still havent actually explained the use of the word “blows” lol i clicked the thread, expecting to find a bunch of pics from some guy called dave who cant spell his own name and instead am hit with rave reviews of a top artist lol now my brain hurts… (apparently a side effect of being a blonde lol)

Yes but surely, being a blonde, you are quite familiar with the term?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Davee chose Davee Blows as his professional name…………..you gotta meet him, he is quite a character.

In cases such as this, the name alone attracts attention, perhaps he chose wisely?

Funk
Participant
@funk
mrchen;102782 wrote:
Davee chose Davee Blows as his professional name…………..you gotta meet him, he is quite a character.

In cases such as this, the name alone attracts attention, perhaps he chose wisely?

Probably so. Definitely would like to get tattooed by this guy.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

ah see now it all makes sense! and excuse me arnie but what exactly are you implying!? lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.