mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

have I and some other members been throwning our weight around? over opinionated? darn, I come to the forum to get opinions from others, opninions that will probably vary from mine………thats how I make a decsion………by carefully considering all sides……….and not getting my feelings hurt if I hear an opinion I dont agree with……………dont make me let my attack bunny loose on your ass, he brings the pain

cutebunny.jpg

PS, just kidding, having fun, post me something funny, been a long week

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I’ve also had a long week.

OFF WORK!!!! ;):cool:

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Hahaha! Funny stuff!! It has been a long & expensive week for me! My car broke down and is getting a major engine job!
My boss told me this funny one: My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, “I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in
about 3 seconds.”

I bought her a bathroom scale.
And then the fight started……

Haha! I thought it was a good one and a dangerous thing to do to a wife or girlfriend!!! 😉

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

this place is too sensitive, so i dont post too much anymore. the other forum is smaller and more hardcore enthusiasts so i tend to hang out there more often.

Adler
Participant
@adler
yodaddynukka;99825 wrote:
this place is too sensitive, so i dont post too much anymore. the other forum is smaller and more hardcore enthusiasts so i tend to hang out there more often.

I feel the same way, definitely don’t post as much as I used to.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;99825 wrote:

The other forum is full of teen angst idiots – except they’re not teens anymore so it’s no longer cool.

Amok
Participant
@amok

if we’re all talking about the same “other forum”, its decent but there’s too many arrogant tattoo snobs on there. people are more down to earth here.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

I agree the banter isn’t the same but things must move on there was to many new comers taking thing’s to heart

Adler
Participant
@adler

Actually, I don’t think I even post at the other place as much either anymore.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

I always say there is a difference between an opinion and making it some personal malicious shit.
There is usually a clear divide and sometimes people need to take a step back and realise that.

Personally I quite like a tempered and balanced place as I have upto 50 hours a week of being a sociopathic monster with ppl in my work so it is a change to sit back and be positive and encouraging for a change 😀

Take care
Matthew

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Im glad I am not the only one who had a rough week, I hope your weekend made up for it,

as to posting, I never try and hurt anyones feelings…………when I ask for an opinion I want one and dont always expect to hear what I want…………I guess it comes with alittle age,

Im not giving up, I will try to give advice to anyone who wants some, as Ive said 1000 times, I would like to see everyone get award winning, magazine photoshoot ready, awesome ink, Im willing to help and dont think you cant have it, you can and you should

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.