AwesomeMcTawesome
Participant
@awesomemctawesome

Can anybody help with how I go about posting a photo directly into a post, so it shows when you are reading the thread? I’ve read the FAQ’s and can find the manage attachments button below the message box. :confused:

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I use photobucket.com. Set up an account and upload your photos. Once uploaded, the site will give you an HTML code to copy and paste into your post. Just preview your post before you submit it to make sure the picture you wanted is in there and press submit. Et, viola!

AwesomeMcTawesome
Participant
@awesomemctawesome
DavidJednat;99745 wrote:
I use photobucket.com. Set up an account and upload your photos. Once uploaded, the site will give you an HTML code to copy and paste into your post. Just preview your post before you submit it to make sure the picture you wanted is in there and press submit. Et, viola!

You’re a star, cheers pal!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I believe that the little icon for posting pics is not there for newbs. just put the address of your pic in your post someone will post it for you.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Seems you have already been helped with the picture issue, but I’d like to ask you to please stop posting in blue like that. It’s completely illegible on the black background and it’s actually causing me headaches trying to read it ๐Ÿ™

AwesomeMcTawesome
Participant
@awesomemctawesome
ArniVidar;99791 wrote:
Seems you have already been helped with the picture issue, but I’d like to ask you to please stop posting in blue like that. It’s completely illegible on the black background and it’s actually causing me headaches trying to read it ๐Ÿ™

No probs pal, just figured out that you can change skins, the black one looks cool as f*ck

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Much obliged ๐Ÿ™‚

ArniVidar
@arnividar

P.S: I don’t know about that f*ck of yours, but I personally think it’s cool as fuck! ๐Ÿ˜‰

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

If you go into your album, it actually has the IMG code there listed under the pic. The links you posted the other day were mostly ok – just needed to link to picture.php instead of album.php.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
ArniVidar;99798 wrote:
P.S: I don’t know about that f*ck of yours, but I personally think it’s cool as fuck! ๐Ÿ˜‰

you just sweardiddiddd! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.