mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

this is a perfect example, artist is guy aitchison, hyperspace studios

this is why we say dont get all tatted up at 18, wait, think, skip the text quotes, skip the free tattoo party ink, you can wear this instead!

1.jpg

2.jpg

Panter
Participant
@panter

Aaaaaaa, nothing there!

Most of my artists ink is from Guy Aitchison

ChrisvK
Participant
@chrisvk

Pictures have been deleted (on photobucket) but the name Guy aitchison says enough. His work is legendary

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

I am actually setting up an appointment with Guy as soon as I can. It’s extremely convenient for me because I live in KY right now, but make trips home to Central Illinois and I pass near his shop regularly! Pretty stoked about it

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

I thought guy took a break rom tattooing regularly to focus more on painting? Could be wrong tho…

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

whoops here they are

1.jpg

2.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

It’s obviously amazing work but i actually don’t like the design. What is it supposed to be?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you know Guy, he tattooes one thing, bio mechanical……….it aint my thing, Ive seen his work on his wife, very delicate pastel color flowers and stuff, it is amazing, he is super talented, off the charts……..but yeah, hed probably kick me out of the shop for asking for a monster portrait or something??

Panter
Participant
@panter

I love biomech, it’s my favourite style. I prefer the Giger type stuff personally but that’s fantastic ink

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im not a huge fan of biomech myself, but guy is obviously a pioneer. i still like romans bio a little better imo.

Aahzz
Participant
@aahzz

As some others have mentioned, it’s very well done, but I don’t care for it at all.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.