theoutlaw
Participant
@theoutlaw

How much in advance should I book my tattoo appointment? I have no clue how busy they are so would it be a good plan to do it quiet in advance?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

It really just depends on how busy your artist is and when they can get you scheduled. It also depends on how much of a hurry you are in to get your tattoo and if you have the cash handy now. I booked mine months in advance and that gave me and the artist time to prepare. I was very anxious to get mine, but my artist is busy on Saturdays and it gave me time to put aside even more money for a really good tip! Good luck and share pictures when you have your tattoo! 🙂

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

What mercury said above, it really depends on who you are planning on doing it with. Look for the tattoo artist and then go in and talk to him about it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Some artist would be a week and others a year, kind of depends how good and popular they are.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you have to know how booked your artists already is, some are 3 months, some 3 years, quite a few of the big names are closed except to persons they already started on

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.