IsonomicJedi
@

Hi all, I am currently writing a novel that contains a killer tattooing his victims and I need your expert help please. The killer tattoos the victims in there own houses and I want to know what sort of machinery the killer would need to take with him. The device has to be easily portable.

If you cannot help me do any of you know of any forums where I might find out.

Many Thanks

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and welcome to the forum. I think if it’s this sort of book something horrible would be awesome for this type of thing.

A few idea’s.

– A rusty screwdriver.
– A old rusty nail.
– A Chisel.

The list could be endless mate, just have a good think but the all of the above suggestions I’ve made would be awesome i think.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

If I was writing this I would have the killer be using a homemade type of a tattoo machine this would add more to the story. Click here
Good luck if you get it published come back and let us know.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Bonus points if he goes to a convention and a well known tattoo artist recognizes him by the scratcher tatts he’s done on his own arms and kills him with a needle through the nostril into the brain….. then tattoos a very well done “GAME OVER” across his forehead.

Panter
Participant
@panter
JENerationX;99572 wrote:
Bonus points if he goes to a convention and a well known tattoo artist recognizes him by the scratcher tatts he’s done on his own arms and kills him with a needle through the nostril into the brain….. then tattoos a very well done “GAME OVER” across his forehead.

This.

What do the victims die of, gangrene or skin infection? Or. is it blood borne?

*perches on edge of seat*

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
Panter;99574 wrote:
This.

What do the victims die of, gangrene or skin infection? Or. is it blood borne?

*perches on edge of seat*

OOOhhhh…. and does he keep them alive for a few weeks until the tattoos heal???

“It rubs the lotion on its skin”….. takes on whole new meaning. Wait… what kind of lotion would he use??? Or would he make them dry heal with no itch relief?

Panter
Participant
@panter

Vaseline, gotta be Vaseline. Or maybe engine oil.

I can’t wait to see this, wonder what the title will be? “Scratcher on Elm street? ” “Texan rusty nail massacre?” exciting stuff!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Make sure you can post a link to where we can buy your book please ๐Ÿ™‚

SuperDave417
Participant
@superdave417

I may be reading into this wrong, but it seemed to me that the killer tattoos his victims after he kills them? I may be way off but thats how i took it.

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
JENerationX;99575 wrote:
OOOhhhh…. and does he keep them alive for a few weeks until the tattoos heal???

“It rubs the lotion on its skin”….. takes on whole new meaning.

Awesome! Just had the whole picture run through my mind, including the little froo-froo dog in his arms! Classic!

Panter
Participant
@panter
Briscogun;99795 wrote:
Awesome! Just had the whole picture run through my mind, including the little froo-froo dog in his arms! Classic!

Froo froo dog, or Fu dog?

I’m here all week folks ๐Ÿ˜€

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

If you want to make it interesting then get the killer to etch the tattoo into the cadaver with acid and a sharp instrument and then rub in the tattoo pigment made from bone black – by removing a bone (say a rib) from his still living victim and grinding it up burning it and explaining to them just exactly what it is for. ๐Ÿ˜€

Damn I should be a writer! lol

Take care
Matthew

Panter
Participant
@panter
Sherav;99891 wrote:
Hi

If you want to make it interesting then get the killer to etch the tattoo into the cadaver with acid and a sharp instrument and then rub in the tattoo pigment made from bone black – by removing a bone (say a rib) from his still living victim and grinding it up burning it and explaining to them just exactly what it is for. ๐Ÿ˜€

Damn I should be a writer! lol

Take care
Matthew

Your mind must be a terrifying place ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ˜€

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well Crap Matthew.. when’s that book coming out? ๐Ÿ˜€

P.S: This is the most interesting (yet thinly veiled) “hmm.. I can’t ask about tattooing equipment, so I’ll say I’m asking for a character in abook” attempt I’ve ever seen ๐Ÿ™‚

Panter
Participant
@panter
ArniVidar;99900 wrote:
Well Crap Matthew.. when’s that book coming out? ๐Ÿ˜€

P.S: This is the most interesting (yet thinly veiled) “hmm.. I can’t ask about tattooing equipment, so I’ll say I’m asking for a character in abook” attempt I’ve ever seen ๐Ÿ™‚

Gotta give him credit for making some sort of effort though, surely ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.