Amok
Participant
@amok

I think the font is ugly and the quote is unoriginal. Not trying to be a douche but you could do much better.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

ditto, that tattoo sux, text just never looks right period, why write all over yourself? this art form is for making a statement in pictures and ink….why be unoriginal and quote anyone? fuck that

I apologize that my opinions are so strong, for some reason very young tattoo enthusiasts like to get text, text sucks as a tatoo, lines move over the years, grow, spread, change……….., text really doesnt last well in my opinion, the body also moves, grows and text doesnt handle this well, and finally text isnt what this is about, the artists I choose and I are telling short stories about me and my family and whatever the hell else I want to talk about in pictures done in skin and ink, its art………..quoting someone else I think is not……….

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

At the end of the day you either like text tattoo’s or you don’t. Some people get tattoo’s of masterful art and some people get tattoo’s that mean something to them whether it being a picture or text. If you are 100% sure it’s what you want then you shouldn’t let anybody put you off the idea. But my opinion is similar to the people above that im not keen on the text.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

one-life-one-love-tattoo-117009.jpeg

Dude that s fucking awesome. Go for it.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

I personally would never get text, but if you must get text.. I wouldn’t get that. My first thought was that it’s a backwards quote of the U2 song “One”… but that’s just me. If that’s what you’re going for, then I’d suggest “Did you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?”. Although rather than text, find a good artist and get a B&G Jesus and some gnarly colored lepers dropping rotting limbs. That would be sweet!!!! Full back piece material!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.