mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

what are you doing for the holiday. Us Americans are celebrating Thanksgiving this thursday as we do every year. Celebrating the first feast which celebrated the founding of our country.

But we are ink addicts…………..how about another discovery?

What about Timmy B?

an awesome artist, totally respected in the tattoo community world wide for his buttery smooth blends, and awesome american style traditional tattooist with amazing skill…………now Timmy has begun to be recognized world wide and is now recognized coast to coast, he attends many conventions and places great pieces all the time…………………..

but he still has openings……….he works at Josh Woods Black 13 Tattoo in Nashville………a beautiful custom shop owned by a great artists Mr. Josh Woods and his friend Doy Gardner

Im telling you what, you want a spectacular piece of art, at a reasonable price, HIT THIS MAN UP

He is available, you can afford him and your piece is a collectors dream…………check him out

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timmy-B-TattoosArt-Black-13/167617746618412

http://black13tattoo.com/

TimmyB.jpg

Chris.jpg

compass20good20her20photo.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Fucks this got to do with thanksgiving

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Timmy B won tattoo of the day all 3 days here at the Seattle convention.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

its the holidays, be thankful you survived another year with a roof over your head and give yourself a gift of ink!

I say screw the turkey and get a Timmy B instead………….

Amok
Participant
@amok

We’re not thankful for anything in Australia.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i wouldnt say he is a discovery. he is pretty well known. i love his work!!!!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

he is pretty well known, what I want to bring to peoples attention is the guy isnt booked up all 2012,
he is sitting in the shop waiting to tattoo you, anyone,

he just joined Black 13 with Josh Woods so people in Nashville dont really know him,

people need to jump on this , book him up and get some sweet buttery smooth ink!

(it is not always we get chances to get workj from an artist if this caliber so easily!)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I watched him tattoo Actualfact from ET when at Seattle. He was a real nice guy very talented.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.