JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

So a “friend” (friend of a friend of a friend really) messages me that his friend who comes to the house and does tattoo parties could have done my tatt…. and he’s probably a lot cheaper than where I went.

And sent me pics to prove it…….. 😮

Screenshot2011-10-16at13908AM.png

Screenshot2011-10-16at13505AM.png

Screenshot2011-10-16at13410AM.png

Do I tell him these should have came with free laser sessions???

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I would, but then again my straightforwardness is rarely welcomed by anyone. :p That middle pic is the clearest, which means you can really see just how shoddy the work is.

My wife has been invited to tattoo parties at work and it’s like $50 for a tattoo. No thanks. 😡

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

My favorite are those little swirly things around the craptacular half assed attempt at script. It looks like the handwriting of a 12 year old.

Amok
Participant
@amok

you get what you pay for.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

they get what they deserve, it is beacause of the cheap ass trailer park clients that these people exist, what really gets me is some of them think this looks good

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

That’s because people have an aversion to telling others how bad their tattoos really are. Most people don’t want to hurt their friend’s feelings. People will tell them that it’s good just to be polite and that person with the bad tattoo will go back to the same person over and over. Customer loyalty knows no bounds when it comes to tattoos, even bad ones.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.