misoandbisous
Participant
@misoandbisous

If you google them, you can see the concern ha. I really want a new sleeve with these in motion with paper cranes, but I just can’t seem to get across to my artist that I don’t want something that looks like a pot leaf, even if they are in reds and golds. Any thoughts on some abstraction that might solve this issue? Thanks a million.

misoandbisous
Participant
@misoandbisous

Thanks, I’ll start following this blog. I really like it. Thanks again.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

If you get a Japanese maple leaf tattooed on you you will have to tell people the rest of your life that it’s not a pot leaf. I would pick something else.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Just get some pot leaves and say they are maple leaves.

misoandbisous
Participant
@misoandbisous
buttwheat;99172 wrote:
If you get a Japanese maple leaf tattooed on you you will have to tell people the rest of your life that it’s not a pot leaf. I would pick something else.

Yeah that’s pretty much what I’m worried about and why I’m apprehensive. It’s a bummer because I want them so bad, but I’d rather not have that conversation with someone every day ha. I’d been planning out this sleeve based on times spent in Japan and this was the most important component. I’m afraid I’ll have to rethink it.

Amok
Participant
@amok

If they’re on a maple tree they won’t look like pot leaves since the two plants don’t look similar. Just an idea

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.