mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

back in the good old inkednation days there was some crazy ass from pennsylvania called ron 570 who posted some wicked ink weekly,

well he finally started to travel and we collectors came to know him as Ron Russo.

He is a pretty amzing artist, winning some trophys but still down to tattoo anyone of us little folk,

check him out

http://www.ron570.com/www.ron570.com/About_Me.html

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Yep, he’s one of the few truly good artists in northern PA. He does mostly color horror stuff, which isn’t my thing, so I haven’t booked any time with him. He’s a very good artist though.

Ron was just with Vince V. and now you posted about him. A little stalker’ish. ๐Ÿ˜‰

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

well I am from maryland, known of Ron a LONG time, never met face to face, used to bullshit on inkednation every week, now Vince has met him and they really hit it off, doing detroit convention this year and Ron is going to come to Vince’s new shop in Atlanta for guest spot, guess Im gonna have to get some more ink.

But if youve been watching me on that other forum, each week I try and bring up a thread on an artist you may not have heard of but will be soon, alot of folk have been telling us collectors the BIG names wont take their booking, well fine then, Im gonna give you some names that aint rock stars yet and will take your booking and will hook you up with trophy winning ink that will most likely be published

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
mrchen;98835 wrote:
But if youve been watching me on that other forum, each week I try and bring up a thread on an artist you may not have heard of but will be soon, alot of folk have been telling us collectors the BIG names wont take their booking, well fine then, Im gonna give you some names that aint rock stars yet and will take your booking and will hook you up with trophy winning ink that will most likely be published

I’m not a fan of that other forum so I only visit there maybe twice per year when the urge randomly strikes. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m always watching your posts here though to see if you mention some guys I haven’t heard of. I love the idea of catching some up and comers before they start rejecting 95% of the requests of the receive.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.