ChoonPee
Participant
@choonpee

Yo, I’m getting my first tattoo in about two weeks, it’s the triange with the all seeing eye in it (The Illuminati Tattoo). I was just wondering because of it’s many stories, mysteries and ideas, whether you feel anyone could be ‘offended’ by my tattoo design?. I don’t really care but since im only 18 I would’nt want to pis anyone off, since it could be seen as a contraversiol tattoo.

This is pretty much what I’m getting-http://http://jspooner.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/picture-132.png?w=447&h=598 . 😀

I’d greatly appriciate any opinitons CHEERS YO!

🙂

Bope
Participant
@bope

must be something going around..while getting my weekly ink, some guy came in and wanted something to do with Illuminati and the MILITIA of MONTANA..

The only thing that comes to mind…is..

someone is off their rocker, LOL

ChoonPee
Participant
@choonpee

Yeah aha, well my design is just the triangle with the eye in it and I mean, its on the dollah bill so people couldn’t be THAT offended by any implimentation of the tattoo

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Why should anyone be offended? The all-seeing eye isn’t that controversial, really.

Bope
Participant
@bope
ChoonPee;98631 wrote:
Yeah aha, well my design is just the triangle with the eye in it and I mean, its on the dollah bill so people couldn’t be THAT offended by any implimentation of the tattoo

Yeah I dont think anyone would be offended by it….maybe wondering why someone so young would want such a tattoo.. Or if your a truther..lol

ChoonPee
Participant
@choonpee

:DYeah alright cheers guys, I love the mystery and darkness behind the whole design and story of the all seeing eye design. Super hyped to get it 😀

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Very cool idea. You may be interested in reading some of the writings of Dr. Robert R. Hieronimus. He wrote extensively on symbols and the all seeing eye. I used to work for Dr. Bob many, many years ago and remember his knowledge on these symbols and he did a lot of his radio programming on symbols. One of his books is entitled “The United Symbolism of America”, which is available on amazon.com

Just thought you might be interested. :):):)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.