buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

304178_257405324303621_152191861491635_823656_619702534_n.jpg

Stolen from another forum.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Saw this on FB on one of the tattoo fan pages. The scratchers were coming out of the woodwork to defend these guys. Both sides got what they deserved imho.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Sooo…. what’s fair compensation for a hellaciously bad permanent mark on someone’s body?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
JENerationX;98198 wrote:
Sooo…. what’s fair compensation for a hellaciously bad permanent mark on someone’s body?

prisonshank.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

😡

D3FiANC3;98199 wrote:
prisonshank.jpg

That’s the actual tattoo machine he used

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Amok;98200 wrote:
😡

lol Prison Tebori?

Amok
Participant
@amok
D3FiANC3;98207 wrote:
lol Prison Tebori?

hahaha yes!

I’d rather that than the other type of prison “hand poking”

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

haha quality

Briscogun
Participant
@briscogun
D3FiANC3;98199 wrote:
prisonshank.jpg

Damn! I thought that was a prison shank! Someone got tattoed with that nasty thing? Mercy…

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

LOL…. Have I told you guys I love you?

CandD
Participant
@candd
Amok;98200 wrote:
😡

eeww…looks more like a murder weapon of some kind. 😮

carjunky
Participant
@carjunky

most scratchers buy new needles and use disposable plastic tubes where most shops re use metal tubes that they auto clave!!!!! I dont know about you but i dont want a tube thats seen use on 1000s of people. theres blood and ink and plasma that makes contact with a tube, the needle isnt re used so why re use the tube?????
Its not safe practice i dont car how great you say your autoclave is. you dont reuse tubes. now scratch that in your pipe and smoke it

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w
carjunky;98875 wrote:
most scratchers buy new needles and use disposable plastic tubes where most shops re use metal tubes that they auto clave!!!!! I dont know about you but i dont want a tube thats seen use on 1000s of people. theres blood and ink and plasma that makes contact with a tube, the needle isnt re used so why re use the tube?????
Its not safe practice i dont car how great you say your autoclave is. you dont reuse tubes. now scratch that in your pipe and smoke it

If thats what you believe… i pray to god you arent tattooing nor getting tattooed….

Amok
Participant
@amok
carjunky;98875 wrote:

So kids, what have we learned? Scratchers actually have better hygiene standards than professionals!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
carjunky;98875 wrote:

So you also wouldn’t want to go to a professional dentist that reuses all that metal equipment either right???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.