williamz
Participant
@williamz

Hello guys, new here so go easy on me haha!

Right im designing a half sleve and have the top (shoulder) done but cannot draw fancy script writing to save my life!

Just wondering if theres someone out there kind enough to draw me it and i will piece it in somehow.

Wording is “No Regrets, Just Lessons Learnt” on 2 lines with “No Regrets” above “Just Lessons Learnt”

If you want any more details or anything, ask!

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

You don’t need to be able to draw, just find a font you like and have your tattoo artist create it.

Here’s a site I use for design fonts: MyFonts
Click on Find Fonts, then categories, then script or calligraphy if you’re looking for fancy. You can even change the sample text above the search results to the text you want so you can see what it looks like. Have fun!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

You don’t need to be able to draw, just find a font you like and have your tattoo artist create it.

Here’s a site I use for design fonts: MyFonts
Click on Find Fonts, then categories, then script or calligraphy if you’re looking for fancy. You can even change the sample text above the search results to the text you want so you can see what it looks like. Have fun!

williamz
Participant
@williamz

thank you for the quick response that website is just what i needed.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
JENerationX;98058 wrote:

How about skip the finding the font part and just have your tattoo artist create it? A good tattooer should be able to write script, and also design that half-sleeve.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx
arnoldsantos1;98163 wrote:
How about skip the finding the font part and just have your tattoo artist create it? A good tattooer should be able to write script, and also design that half-sleeve.

That’s another way to do it. I love that site for experimenting though. I use it all the time in my design work. I may not use an exact font I find there, but playing with the text preview lets me narrow down styles I’m looking for.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.