jkelly941
@

It’s going to go approximately from right below my collar bone to right above my nipple. How long would this tattoo take?

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m601/jkelly941/praying-hands-tattoo-o-d-tattoodonkey_com.jpg
(This is not the exact tattoo im getting but something like it)

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Depends on level of detail and the speed of the artist. Also depends on whether you go for colour or black n shade.

I would recommend saving up for 6 hours worth of work – might get it done in 3-4 but then you got extra in your pocket.

Best way is to speak with the artist prior and get an approx.

Take care
Matthew

Parademic
Participant
@parademic

Just like Sherav said, aim for 6 hours, but most likely done in 4.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1

one and a half hours

Julieannxoscf
Participant
@julieannxoscf

2 hours max

marv_parker1
Participant
@marv_parker1

in my pictures is a tattoo of a half sleeve with the praying hands and loads of clouds etc, that only took me 2 hours to do, i would of thought your one wouldnt take more than one hour to be honest, but thats just me, it all depends on the level of skill your artist has. ๐Ÿ™‚

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

always ask the artist………….none of us can say for sure………we can give you advice based upon the many hours of ink we have but artists work at different speeds, black and grey is much fatse than color, good work takes longer than cheap stuff………………but yeah, two hours tops black and grey, its not a big piece

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
marv_parker1;97928 wrote:
it all depends on the level of skill your artist has. ๐Ÿ™‚

It has nothing to do with the level of skill of your artist. Some artist are fast as fuck and others are slow as hell. For example Bob Tyrell would take probably 8 plus hours to that where Iker Ruiz(fat) would do that in 20 minutes. If you don’t know who those artists are google them.

marv_parker1
Participant
@marv_parker1

thats the point i was making, bob tyrells skill means he will take 8 hours. someone elses skill may mean they will take 2 or whatever, im not doubting anyones skill on an artistic value. more how the artist performs in such a way that the amount of time it takes is derived from how they perform the piece. Ya get me? ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.