RiseAgainst
Participant
@riseagainst

I was wondering if this has ever been done successfully? I am probably not the first to try it but I thought it was still kind of original. I have searched this forum, the internet, and many tattoo example sites but have found nothing like it!

paper-wings-tattoo.jpg

I am wanting the rise against symbol to stay the same but for the wings I was looking for a little bit more traditional style with an outline. For the filling I was wanting to have the lyrics for the whole song Swing Life Away to be written in small print to make it all fit, and make the wings look like it is just a design until close up you see the letters!

Does anyone think it is possible or has seen anything like this and could reference me to an example? or even throw our a quick rough draft to try it out?

I have a consultation with an artist in November but I was trying to at least show up with a rough example!

Thanks for the help!

Adler
Participant
@adler

I know one thing that’s already been done is this thread…in other words one thread on this topic is enough.

RiseAgainst
Participant
@riseagainst

Ya sorry posted here and then saw the designs folder can I get an administrator to delete this thread or can I do it? or a moderator?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.