mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Ah what a subject……….

sometimes we are in love with something we just got……….a car, a set of wheels, some shoes, a new girlfriend and we think that object of our desire is just wonderful the greatest thing on earth………..then we ask our friends their opinion………………well, as people are all differnt and have different tastes our friends may not see it the way we want………….well remember a good friend or aquaintance is usually not trying to hurt your feelings but mearly give you their opinion……..SO BRACE YOURSELF

if you dont want opinions that may differ, heck you better not ask anyone

I bought my 2011 camaro to keep my corvette low miles, I drive the camaro everyday, I bought a color rally yellow that I wouldnt normally ever go for but it looked good on this car and you know what? not everyone likes it, transformer movies or not……………

then I ordered some wheels I really like to ship to atlanta from new york, some airstrikes by konig, I really dig them………..now I got 100 compliments, but I guy whose truck I really like said he doesnt like them!

Same with ink folks………..what you may think looks great doesnt look right to us more inked folk, we are not going to bust any chops around here but would like to give you honest critique to benefit you in your ink choices.

It is a NATURAL HUMAN REACTION to get pissed when someone doesnt like your new toy or new piece………..count to 10 and remember, different tastes for different folks and the GOOD folk around here are not trying to bust your chops, they are offering their opinion,

If the quality of work isnt right, they are giving your piece criticism to help you, so that you can have nice things and great work

Count to 10…………………

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.