anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Earlier this week I was contacted by an artist that I had contacted months ago about a tat. He had a last minute cancellation for Paradise and said I could take the whole day if I wanted. Well I accepted of course and asked him what time and so forth. He was supposed to get back to me over a day ago and still no word. I’m supposed to leave for the convention in a few hours and still no word from him. My app’t isn’t until Saturday but I’m only going to get this work done … Hopefully I have a message from him waiting in the morning. 🙁

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

NOTHING worse than shady people.

Adler
Participant
@adler

Well good luck, I hope it works out. What sucks about Paradise is I think you have to pay for a whole weekend visitor pass, even if you’re just going for one day’s work and leaving. Hopefully the artist will be waiting and expecting you, do you want to say who it is?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’ve found most artists to be a bit flaky when it comes to communication, but I can’t say I ever get used to it. Anyway, he did message me this morning and appointment is still on … he said he could only get a signal in one spot up there.

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Sweet! What you getting?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Dipland;97197 wrote:
Sweet! What you getting?

Cover from an indy comic … will post pics in a couple days. 🙂

Adler
Participant
@adler

Do you want to say the artist or would you rather not say yet?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.