Redhead91
Participant
@redhead91

The first picture is what I had done originally. I was uphappy with how it looked “Blobbed” and went to get it fixed. I am very please with the added flower and lines however the color of the butterflies still looks off. The new artist went over the black with blue and now parts of it look green. It also feels raised (after several months) so I know it’s scarred a bit. I’m scared to go over it again as I don’t want it ruined. How many times can they go over a tattoo? Can they fix the coloring and add back in some of the detail on the butterflies?

ugh I’m really annoyed that I messed up the title :/

100_0874.jpg

93af1d82.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

your hair doesn’t look red :/

Redhead91
Participant
@redhead91
Wardy;96965 wrote:
your hair doesn’t look red :/

Haha that’s cause I’d just dyed it brown (bad idea!). My hair’s actually super red naturally. And way to be absolutely NO help! lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Redhead91;96968 wrote:
Haha that’s cause I’d just dyed it brown (bad idea!). My hair’s actually super red naturally. And way to be absolutely NO help! lol

im sorry hehe ๐Ÿ™ im a sucker for red head’s im obsessed with red headed girls

Hayley Williams PWARRRR…

Anways back on topic welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜€

Redhead91
Participant
@redhead91
Wardy;96976 wrote:

Hayley Williams PWARRRR…

Anways back on topic welcome to the forum ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks. I really hope someone can help me……. ๐Ÿ™

Amok
Participant
@amok

You’re all about the ginge minge eh?

Sorry for also not helping but the more we bump this thread the more likely an artist who can help will see it.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

dude that tattoo is so muddled and dark I really don’t think there is much hope for it as it is. Maybe get it zapped a few times with a laser and then get it redone (by a different tattooist).

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Wardy;96976 wrote:

After seeing Emily Moore in concert, I was anxious to get my wife home … ๐Ÿ˜€

This pic really doesn’t do her justice.

2whf3gy.jpg

buttwheat;97019 wrote:
dude that tattoo is so muddled and dark I really don’t think there is much hope for it as it is. Maybe get it zapped a few times with a laser and then get it redone (by a different tattooist).

Getting back to the original topic … I agree with this. ^ The more you go over it, the worse it’s going to get at this point I think. It definitely does look green.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

both these tattooes were done by soneone who is not very good, at this point they are so small a good coverup artist is the best solution………you could lazer, but why, its small, cove it up……..in the future you must choose much more talented artists, these guys are hacks, its your body and ink doesnt come off

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;97037 wrote:
After seeing Emily Moore in concert, I was anxious to get my wife home … ๐Ÿ˜€

This pic really doesn’t do her justice.

2whf3gy.jpg

Getting back to the original topic … I agree with this. ^ The more you go over it, the worse it’s going to get at this point I think. It definitely does look green.

She is one of them girl’s that a picture doesn’t really matter dude, you can tell she is gorgeous.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.