Graveslugger
Participant
@graveslugger

Ok i want to get my first tattoo this week. heres a little bit about me ot help me decide. I cant think of anything!!

I was kicked out of my house when i was 16 and never knew my father. So i basically raised my self. I got an apartment on my own and took care of myself. I partied alot and got into some heavy drug usage. I got clean and have been sober for a year. I have been through alot and im a strong individual and only trust myself. I want something to show strength oh or a good quote. But i can not think of anything. Any help would be appreciated. Want something with meaning.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Graveslugger;96815 wrote:
Ok i want to get my first tattoo this week. heres a little bit about me ot help me decide. I cant think of anything!!

So you are going to get a tattoo this week when you have no idea of what you want? Do you have an appointment? or an artist picked out?

Go with a Koi fish it has deep meaning. you’ll like it.

how about an Asian back piece

227946_2073057191598_1399969008_3342434_6251298_n.jpg

Or a phoenix

harpy.jpg

Graveslugger
Participant
@graveslugger

my friend works for a big tattoo shop here and is very good, he is going to do it in his spare time for me.

Graveslugger
Participant
@graveslugger

I kind of like the meaning of the koi fish but idk if i want a fish on me. Thanks for the help!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Graveslugger;96817 wrote:
my friend works for a big tattoo shop here and is very good, he is going to do it in his spare time for me.

Please post pics once it’s done, preferably once the infection has cleared up.

Graveslugger
Participant
@graveslugger

Haha , no hes a professional…hes doing it in his shop. Not some guy in the hood that does house tats

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

How bout a portrait of yourself in an apartment with your mother outside with her back turned and a black silhouette where your father should be with a “Say no to drugs” in script underneath it all? Make it big enough to cover your whole back.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

duoge
Participant
@duoge

what about the angle tattoo?

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
Graveslugger;96820 wrote:
Haha , no hes a professional…hes doing it in his shop.

You should ask him.

Joink
Participant
@joink

Sounds like you could be on Miami Ink or LA Ink with that story. Go get a sick tat done by Kat and talk about your drug usage. Win.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Graveslugger;96815 wrote:
Ok i want to get my first tattoo this week. I cant think of anything!!

Sorry, but you aren’t anywhere close to being ready to get tattooed. First you decide on what to get, THEN you get it done.. not the other way ’round.

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw
Joink;97235 wrote:
Sounds like you could be on Miami Ink or LA Ink with that story. Go get a sick tat done by Kat and talk about your drug usage. Win.

This! I’m sure she’ll have a few deep comments about a past life she lived to share with you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.