Nikkei
Participant
@nikkei

I’ve wanted this tattoo for a few years but I just can’t seem to get a solid grasp of a design. I’ve finally bitten the bullet and booked the tattoo in for October 1st so I need a firm design and quick. I know I want it vertically down my side but other than that I’m stumped. Any suggestions or font ideas i’m completely lost! It’s to represent my life it’s disasterous but it’s beautiful all the more for it.

Thanks x

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum. You should of come up with your design before booking in so it gives you more time to be 100% sure what your getting.

Nikkei
Participant
@nikkei

Hi Wardy

I did have a design however the font I had chosen won’t translate into a tattoo so back to the drawing board. I couldn’t walk out of there without booking my next tattoo!!!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You have an appointment for a tattoo that you don’t know what you want?
How did the booking go? something like this:
You: I want a tattoo?
Artist: Sure I have an opening on the 1st. what are we going to do?
You: I don’t know I just want a tattoo.
Artist: cool I can bang out a tattoo. Do you have money?
You: Yes I do. OH um are you any good at tattooing?
Artist: Oh yeah I once tattooed the cousin of a guy that knew the guy that tattooed Beckham.
You: Sweet you must be good

Sorry I’m just not sure what artist would set up an appointment for a tattoo with out knowing what their doing.

Nikkei
Participant
@nikkei

Hi Buttwheat

I know the tattooist quite well as he has tattoo’d both me and my friend on numerous occasions, I have no questions over his skills or capability, I just want to find the right design that makes me happy and I have plenty of time before then to figure it out. I’ll be going in to see the tattooist a few times before then to make sure everything is ok with the design aswell I just need help with finding the right design!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;96601 wrote:
Artist: Oh yeah I once tattooed the cousin of a guy that knew the guy that tattooed Beckham.

actually had a stitch laughing at this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.