FemkesNailsandHair
@

Hi all,

On 24th of March 2011 I got my first tattoo.
It’s a large one from my lower belly, over my hip, till the bottom of my bra band.

When you go over the tattoo with your fingers you still feel the lines, it’s still thick!
It isn’t red, it doesn’t itch or something. But somehow my gut tells me to ask questions about it.

The person who tattooed me is trustworthy, he tattooed my mum and dad several times. He even tattooes himself. So that’s not the issue.

Just wondering if someone knows what’s going on ?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hello and welcome to the forum 🙂

To me it sounds like scar tissue where he may have gone in a bit to deep with the needle.

If you post up a close up picture of the tattoo some more experienced people than me will be able to tell you what it is 🙂

But it sound’s like scar tissue because i have the same thing from my first tattoo.

brok3npr0mise
Participant
@brok3npr0mise
Wardy;96192 wrote:
To me it sounds like scar tissue where he may have gone in a bit to deep with the needle.

Yup. I agree….definitely sounds like your tattoo scarred from the way they tattooed you. Sorry to hear that….

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

A picture would really help.

Hylland
Participant
@hylland

Is it nice and crisp looking or all messed up. If it looks good, you could just start rubbing vitamin E oil or emu oil into it to break down the scar tissue.

arnoldsantos1
Participant
@arnoldsantos1
FemkesNailsandHair;96189 wrote:
The person who tattooed me is trustworthy, he tattooed my mum and dad several times. He even tattooes himself. So that’s not the issue.

Tattooing himself and your parents doesn’t say anything about the quality of his work. Like the others mentioned, it sounds like it’s a scar. Post a picture please.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.