ChloeLeanne
Participant
@chloeleanne

I would like to get a tattoo which is a quote, but I want a fun or short but inspiring one so far I have came across this quote ;

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius
and its better to be absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring”

I was thinking something simelar to this? What do you think? Was thinking of getting something along those lines. I would like to get the tattoo between my belly button and my hip on the lower right side..Any other idea’s thats simelar?

Thanks!! ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ChloeLeanne;95227 wrote:

I was thinking something simelar to this? What do you think? Was thinking of getting something along those lines. I would like to get the tattoo between my belly button and my hip on the lower right side..

I think we need to see a picture of the area that the tattoo is going to go to see if it’s going to fit correctly.

ChloeLeanne
Participant
@chloeleanne

IMAG0531.jpg

this is where I want the tattoo..

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Oh it will work out wonderfully. You may want to make it it 5 lines long to bring it down a little farther. As for a font I would use a font that is a bit frilly that would highlight your beautiful body.

Something like this:

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx
buttwheat;95232 wrote:
Oh it will work out wonderfully. You may want to make it it 5 lines long to bring it down a little farther. As for a font I would use a font that is a bit frilly that would highlight your beautiful body.

Something like this:

i like. ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat you need to be charging these folks for sharing your creativity… please continue guiding these poor souls!

oh and i agree with the 5 lines, or maybe go with 6. and show us the finish product of course.

ChloeLeanne
Participant
@chloeleanne

Ah thank you!! Lovely fonts, Just what I was looking for!! ๐Ÿ˜€

What five lines would you recomend that I break it down into?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
ChloeLeanne;95227 wrote:

“Imperfection is beauty
madness is genius
and its better to be
absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring”

Just like that ๐Ÿ™‚

ChloeLeanne
Participant
@chloeleanne
buttwheat;95235 wrote:
Just like that ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks, sounds great to me!! ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Make sure you come back and show us the finished tattoo. And make sure you find the best tattooist that is in your area to do this.

ChloeLeanne
Participant
@chloeleanne
buttwheat;95242 wrote:
Make sure you come back and show us the finished tattoo. And make sure you find the best tattooist that is in your area to do this.

I will do ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.