Juneau
Participant
@juneau

What’s up everyone ๐Ÿ˜€

I wanna get “AK” written in Calligraphy on the inside of my left foot, bottom left of my ankle (If inside ankle is 12 on a clock, right around where 7 would be) for a small little tattoo. I’m just wondering on the whole “inside foot” area because most tattoo’s on the foot are on top, so this placement is usually not picked.. I could care less about pain tolerance, but more about wearability because the fact the skin is so thin there, and I heard foot tat’s are usually worn and torn and require alot of touch ups.

I also ask because I’m a long distance runner, and as much as I love getting a my 2nd tattoo, I don’t wanna overly jack up my running schedule. As silly as that sounds, running is really important to me and I’m kinda OCD about those kinds of things, and with it being on my foot, I’m guessing I’d have to quit running for a week or two haha.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Having a week’s rest from running won’t affect anything ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t see running being any good for your tattoo.

Amok
Participant
@amok

I think you’d be ok as long as the tattoo doesn’t get covered in sweat. Maybe take 3 days off or until you feel ready to get back into it – just use your intuition. Best thing would be to ask your artist what he/she thinks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.